Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends...

Here are some shots from a hike I took with two friends from college!! Tomorrow is my last exam and then i am completely DONE.....for summer that is!

I absolutely LOOOOVE the lighting in this photo! Look at the green shadow on her face! Beautiful!

Kylie 1

A similar shot in black and white!
Kylie BW 2

Kylie took this photo and I edited it.
Autumn 2

There is a path you know....
DSC_0983

I think this picture captures the anticipation of the summit!
DSC_0991

We made it!

DSC_0995

The typical teenage self-portrait...we aren't teens, but it wasn't that long ago! :)
DSC_1007

Love this photo of Autumn! such a natural beauty!
DSC_1021

Autumn

Typical tourist?
Typical Tourist

DSC_1055

Me and Autumn
DSC_1039

cool shot Kylie got as i nearly fall off the mountain!
DSC_1049

Absolutely adore this!
DSC_1052

DSC_0967

This one makes me laugh! I look ready to hit the Appalachian trail and Autumn has her mall swagger going on! :)
DSC_1104

And this one deserves to be large because the texture is so fantastic!
Leaves

7 comments:

  1. awwww, I love the second one and the last one a lot! I love green - in arizona we only have brown :( nothing grows here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I found your blog via Krista Photography. Very fun images here! I too love that last texture image of the leaves. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely! you guys look like such fun friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That reminds me of my series: See Jim's pics on your computer... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah it does, Jim!! not as much blue though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this up Mount Holyoke? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete