Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm home again...the last two days have involved unpacking and crazy amounts of laundry...I'm also in the process of decluttering my room...which is surprisingly a lot of work considering that my room is about 12 x 8 ft!! haha!!! It's fun to find old journals and notes....and plenty of dust bunnies!

Here are some photos from my last weekend at school...i brought my camera with me to my final exam and shot some photos around campus!! :) Made the whole exam process less painful!

DSC_1307

DSC_1179

DSC_1218

DSC_1226

I'm a sucker for baby ducks! I love how they all stuck their heads in the water at the same time! They seemed to have a rhythm..in out, in out!
DSC_1172

DSC_1316

DSC_1273

DSC_1288

DSC_1293

DSC_1297

DSC_1291

lawn

This isn't on campus, but it is somehow fitting....
blinds





3 comments:

  1. I really like the shot of the blinds. Initially it took a good head cock to figure it out. Nice perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for baby ducks too!
    It's been a long time since I took pictures without people in them. I really enjoyed looking at yours. And, thanks so much for coming by our blog!

    ReplyDelete