Sunday, October 4, 2009

Autumnal

I am a born and raised New Englander, yet the splendor of the fall NEVER ceases to take my breath away. I love the colors, the smell of apples right off the tree, the scent of woodsmoke in the air, the crisp breezes that hint at winter....Every fall I just want to drink in all the beauty and find some way to store it up until it comes again next year. Thankfully, photographing it actually satisfies that desire to some degree. It's funny, looking at someone else's photos of fall doesn't have the same effect. To feel satisfied, I have to be part of the process of capturing the beauty!
I spent some of last Saturday doing just that.....Here are a few of my favorites! :)
DSC_1277

DSC_1264

DSC_1299

DSC_1268

DSC_1309

DSC_1337

DSC_1332

DSC_1345

DSC_1343

DSC_1344

DSC_1294

DSC_1314

DSC_1281

DSC_1373

DSC_1312

DSC_1272

No comments:

Post a Comment