Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Snippets of the end of summer....

It's official. I'm the worst blogger ever....it's been over a month....oh well....it does not have to stay that way!
I've been in my last semester of college for about a week now and it's been fabulous!! I love all my classes (that's a first in my college career!) and I'm enjoying connecting with old friends and making new ones!!
And now for some photos...
I'm in love with this photo....i captured it on a walk i took at Great Meadows in Concord, MA! There were flocks of swallows everywhere and I was able catch this shot as they landed on a tree. Delightful i think! ;)
DSCN0362

This one was also on that walk.... love the texture
DSCN0364

Great Meadows..
DSCN0352

And now for another walk...i went to the Old North Bridge with my friend Jill....she is seriously one of the most beautiful girls i know...inside and out!
DSC_0812

DSC_0837

The bridge where the one of the first battles of the American Revolution was fought
DSC_0830

View from the bridge....
DSC_0817

And on to more friends...Kimberley and Henk were up visiting from Florida....here is a shot of Henk and daugter Andalise.....
DSC_0762

and their delightful son Liam!!! Is he not one of the cutest little boys? Here he is on the phone with his Oma!
DSC_0791

DSC_0805

Hannah's birthday....she turned the big 21!! Here is her dachshund and champagne glass. :)
DSC_0869

and amazing cupcakes she made! Lime curd in the middle with a dollup of lime zested whipped cream of some sort...
DSC_0867

And here is the birthday girl herself
Hannah

and her wonderful grandparents...my godparents!
DSC_0858

And lastly...here is my home, adorned with sunflowers and morning glories...I love the gardens my dad creates! Oh summer....i will miss you. See you next year!
DSC_0890



1 comment: