I love looking at other people's photography blogs, and have wanted to start my own for a while...So here it is! I'm still trying to figure out how to best post photos....the layout is a bit narrow for my taste and cuts off the edges of larger, horizontal photos if I paste in the html from flickr. I'm going experiment a bit with this...Here are some of my favorite photos...
Ok most random person award goes to me but I saw your comment on J*s blog and clicked yours and read your blog about the whole large picture blogger width problem... I had it too... I just stared by blog too.. and I too am a student dying to take pictures but can't until I finish this darn semester and graduate. ANYWAYS! If you go to layout and then edit html and scroll through and read it SUPER carefully you will see something that says outer wrapper and then under it is another section called main-wrapper which should have a line that says width which is something stupid and small percent which you can change to 90% and press save and there you have it! Huge blog ready for flikr images!
I have no idea why I took the time to tell this to a total stranger... could be avoiding that paper I was talking about but in any case hope that helps because all us young aspiring photographers gotta stick together! Even if you do live 3000 miles away!
God bless! Molly Williams
Here's my site by the way in case you want to see the 90% action.
Ok most random person award goes to me but I saw your comment on J*s blog and clicked yours and read your blog about the whole large picture blogger width problem... I had it too... I just stared by blog too.. and I too am a student dying to take pictures but can't until I finish this darn semester and graduate. ANYWAYS! If you go to layout and then edit html and scroll through and read it SUPER carefully you will see something that says outer wrapper and then under it is another section called main-wrapper which should have a line that says width which is something stupid and small percent which you can change to 90% and press save and there you have it! Huge blog ready for flikr images!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea why I took the time to tell this to a total stranger... could be avoiding that paper I was talking about but in any case hope that helps because all us young aspiring photographers gotta stick together! Even if you do live 3000 miles away!
God bless! Molly Williams
Here's my site by the way in case you want to see the 90% action.
www.mollywilliamsphotography.blogspot.com